Friday, September 22, 2006

Wala talaga

Wala. i am doomed. i will die an old maid. i have a deal with my bestfriend though. if we both reach 30 and we are both still single, we'll get married. but duh! that wont happen. and even if it would, i would still like to marry someone i really love, i mean, someone who is a partner, a lover, a friend, and everything in between. but the way things are going, yes, i'll be single for the rest of my life. If this continues, im getting 8 dogs. or cats. or 4 dogs and 4 cats. whatever. my mcdreamy better come out soon and sweep me off my feet.

5 dogs and 3 cats kaya?

1 comment:

Empress Kaiserin said...

hmmmmm.... old maid???? baka young maid! enzo's yaya pwede? anyway, it's impossible for you to remain unmarried! sa dami ng gusto pumila sa Ligawan Anna Skyway! Kaso I heard tumaas na ang toll gate fee! May passes ba? Dami nagtatanong. Life isn't about having someone to share it with, it's about you making it worth living with or without that special partner... in the end we will reach the journey's exit alone. ang lalim!