Wednesday, June 28, 2006

apology

to the non-filipino speaking readers, i would like to apologize..i sometimes write in filipino because i am talking about philippine socio-political affairs, rather, the negative aspects of my country's socio-political affairs. and as much as i hate whats happening to my country, i love it too much for other people to read it and not really understand it and think that i am lambasting my country or something like that.. i write in filipino so my fellow filipinos can realate to this. but as much as i want more people to read this, i cannot afford to let foreigners read this. (as a citizen of my country, i must promote it..). i apologize for this. im not letting you out of this becasue of selfish, racist reasons. i merealy am protecting my country. (hmm..i sound soo nationalistic..i should recieve an award!!) but to those filipinos who read my blog, i encourage you to think, and try to realize where we are now, and where we are going. it wont make much of a difference, but who knows :)

1 comment: