Monday, June 26, 2006

something new that i heart








for the past month or two, ive been spending my weekends with this group. its pretty funny, as most of them have been friends of mine since childhood (my cousin included). some of them are new faces. most of the people who know me know that i've recently been through something that really broke my heart (as in nadurog na nasagasaan at ginawang barbeque) and it took a while (and a whole lot of encouragement) for me to start appreciating the sunrise. this group was one of the reasons why it was easier for me to move on. aside from the weekends spent getting drunk on coffee or tequila and beer, and the weekdays texting, the weeknights and wee hours of morning online really helped. its a pretty diverse group of different backgrounds, cultures (japanese, chinese, filipino, spanish, canadian mixes) and sexual preferences (yahooo!!!). and it makes things intersting. in spite of the differences, we all manage to have fun and talk about a lot (as in a lot) of things. they kept my mind off things until it came to the point that it was completely off my mind. the funny thing was, they were all aware of what i went through, there were hardly any heart to heart talks, but their company actually made me come to terms with things and appreciate things for what they are. now, i can say that ive recovered. these guys dont check this page, so they wont get to rad this mushy post. but im thankful that ive got these people with me now. mainly because my life would be boring without them, but also because i learn new things with them everytime i hang out with them. small talk, political or philosophical talk, or even playing around have made me realize a lot of things of which i am thankful for.

***i do hope they wont read this..they'll surely make fun of me***

6 comments:

Empress Kaiserin said...

i read it!!!!! don't worry i won't make fun of you... konti lang! i feel the same way about the group... kahit minsan may absent ok lang... the only thing i still have to adjust is the time differential. as in these people are sleeping during daytime and wide awake at night! that's why come sat night, 1am pa lang, suko na ako! sila fight pa rin! i'm sure may additional pa sa group, even if true friends are hard to find nowadays, i am confident that this group will definitely get the best of the best! thanks banana!

Anonymous said...

Don't worry I dint read any of it. hehehe ok... maybe some of it... all of itÜ How to describe the group...? You said it all. I wasnt much of a night out person either when I joined the group at least I wasn't anymore. I usually spend all of my free time with close friends. The same close friends I had when I was in college. Every day was pretty much the same for me. Don't get me wrong. I'm not complaining or anything but then I came to meet everyone in this group. I came to some realizations... One, although its always right to cherish and keep close friends it shouldn't hinder us from meeting new ones... two, close friends are always there for you as you are to them. Meaning... We should go out with other people more often and get into trouble so they won't be a waste... Ano ako lng 22long sa kanila?! hehehe just kidding. Three, No single person knows all the answers to all my questions... So it won't hurt if i had a few more additional persons to ask dba?! hehehe

Well It all boils down to one thing... I have to get out more. There's still a lot of people worth meeting. Well from this day forth I will... and if the people I happen to meet along the way are even a third of what this group is... Then I'd say it wasn't a waste of time.

ecs said...

awww... :)

Anonymous said...

yahooooooooooooo!!!! I read it! I read it! :P awwwwwwwwww.. that's so sweet of you....:'( huhuhuhu... well, true, we're one heck of a unique crowd!=)

Anonymous said...

hmmm....amen!:)P what u said is really true:) somehow i felt the same way...

for that...thanks to everyone:) im not that so talkative about my personal life but deeply i appreciated all of you my dear friends:) u make my life complete, brings joy in my heart everytime we see each other:)

il miss you... il be out of town for 3days:P hahaha....:P

Anonymous said...

SOOOOO SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!! AWWWW!!!!!!!